Dell - Sales Development Manager
Sales Development Manager - Dell
Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000 per annum + up to 20% bonus opportunity (paid quarterly) + Company Car + Mobile Office
Working: 37.5 hours per week, Tuesday to Saturday, (with occasional requirement to work on Sundays at key trading periods throughout the year)
Territory: North East England and Scotland
Does technology excite you?
Do you enjoy selling in a sales environment, developing those around you and training or sharing your knowledge on technology?
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Sales Development Manager on our Dell Field Sales Training Team.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering, motivating, engaging and memorable training to retail store colleagues on the Dell brand and product range with the objective of evangelising retailer store staff to become Brand Ambassadors of our range in store
- Management of numerous weekend Sales Promoters and ultimately responsible for maximising their sales targets through effective coaching, mentoring and development techniques
- Outperforming our competitors and ensuring industry leading availability, visibility and activation for Dell at the point of purchase through establishing productive and profitable relationships
- Visiting a number of retail outlets and regional contacts at an agreed frequency
- Maximising brand awareness through compliance and availability processes and communicating new product initiatives
- Merchandising products to ensure maximum visibility and staff knowledge
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- A keen interest and experience of working with technology, have the latest phone, subscribe to tech magazines or Blogs
- The ability to be able to present confidently and have a passion for training and staff coaching and development
- Excitement for new products and the latest in technology
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- People management experience within field sales and a proven track record of consistently exceeding targets
In return we will offer you:
- Full training to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment. This is why we've been able to provide over 200 promotions and developmental moves as well as over 30 promoted directly into our customers' businesses since 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited as one of UK's & Europe's Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work® for a phenomenal four consecutive years now as well as UK's Best Workplaces™ for Women 2018. We've won an industry record 104 FMBE awards in the last 12 years. This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as: Van Sales, Field Sales Representative, Sales Development Executive, Brand Ambassador, Door to Door Sales, Face to Face Sales, Telesales, Telephone Sales, Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!