Primary School Supply Teacher
Grade A Recruitment are currently working with a Primary school in the Peterborough area that require Supply Teachers on a day to day and long-term basis.
The successful candidate will need to inspire students to learn and grow as individuals and will be driven by motivating students to achieve. They will have a broad knowledge of the curriculum and enjoy creating an exciting learning environment for their pupils.
- Relevant teaching qualification, NQT's welcome
- Teaching experience
- DBS (we can apply for one on your behalf)
Why work for Grade A Recruitment?
- Excellent rates of pay + benefits
- The opportunity to work as little or as much as you like
- It's an excellent way to get known by schools and build relationships which could open your opportunities with schools
- Dedicated consultants who work with you and provide as much support as you need
- Opportunity to complete courses and gain recognised certificates
If you feel you have the knowledge, skills and passion to deliver the high-quality lessons required then please do get in touch.
Grade A Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS)