Interim Senior Management Accountant
Alexander Daniels are working in partnership with a leading FMCG organisation in Worcestershire to recruit an interim Management Accountant for a period of 6 months to support throughout their period of change and growth.
The role will report to the Group Finance Manager and you will be key in consolidating the month end accounts and providing timely and accurate management information to a variety of stakeholders across the Group. Given the nature of the business and the role you must be able to demonstrate the ability of being highly analytical, a good business partner and able to work within a fast paced environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the financial accounts process with accurate reconciliations of key balance sheet accounts and P&L analysis
- Producing consolidated management accounts
- Investigaging and challenging any anomolies that may arise in the accounts
- Producing timely and accurate analysis of the management accounts
- Improving processes to enhance controls and ensure a smooth and efficient month end
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting process to ensure effective financial planning
- Working closely with the internal and external auditors to ensure a clean audit
To be considered you must be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Highly analytical with strong excel skills
- Experienced in producing consolidated accounts
- Experienced working in a large organisation with a fast paced environment
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- A strong communicator with the ability to liaise with staff at all levels, both in and outside of finance
If you meet the requirements of my client and will be available to start at short notice please do not hesitate to apply.