Primary Teacher jobs in Harrow
PRIMARY TEACHER JOBS
- Supporting Primary pupils
- Schools based in HARROW
- Supply - Full & part-time work
- Daily rate of pay £123-£176 depending on experience
- Working hours between 8.30am-4pm
Empowering learning is currently recruiting Teachers for two schools, in particular, to teach and support SEND primary pupils within Harrow.
- Supporting vulnerable children / young people throughout their learning journeys
- Supervising classroom support staff
- Plan activities have a creative approach to the curriculum
- Implement strategies to promote positive pupil interaction
- Planning, delivering and teaching individual students or small groups
- Communicating regularly with parents, carers, teachers and clinical staff to ensure consistency
- Organising your classroom, resources and displays to provide a stimulating learning environment for students
- Safeguarding all students and ensuring their safety and well-being always
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you are looking for a rewarding role in SEN Teaching and want to make a difference, we want to hear from you!
Please submit your CV today or you can contact Leanne Wilson