Paraplanner - Full or Part time
Croydon, very close to East Croydon station
My client now offers a wide and diversified range of advice and products from actuarial and pension administration services to online flexible benefits and wealth management.
Over the years their success has been built on the philosophy of providing and delivering a truly "personal" service to board directors, scheme trustees, scheme members and individual clients.
Areas of responsibility and accountability
- To research and prepare Suitability Reports for consultants within required Service standards.
- To support GPC in satisfying our independent status, incorporating regulatory, taxation and market developments.
Specific responsibilities and objectives:
- Possess the ability to work in a methodical and accurate manner; analytical thinker, problem solver
- Produce compliant and detailed Suitability Reports in line with Mifid II requirements
- Complete all supporting documentation in an accurate manner
- Adhere to strict FCA regulations, in-house policy and procedure and compliance
- Liaise with the advisory team, client administrators and others
- Be a strong team player
- Via self-assessment and feedback identify CPD needs to maintain and enhance competency status and undertake appropriate activity to meet those needs
- Undertake Projects as required
- To be the point of contact for Provider consultants
- Membership of CII/PFS
- Level 4 or close to achieving
- Full record of CPD