Technical Production Support Engineer, Video
Technical Production Support Engineer
An experienced Production Support Engineer (Video) is needed to join the UK's leading end-to-end media production solutions company working directly for one of their top clients. Based in the clients London offices this is a unique opportunity for a Production Support Engineer who is looking to work in high-end data centric Post Production, VFX or entertainment Environments.
By merging cutting edge technology, innovative thinking and industry expertise, this production solutions company works with everyone from broadcasters, gaming companies, advertising agencies to post-production companies. To give a flavour, the BBC, BBC Worldwide, Comic Relief, FT, and McCann Erikson are amongst their clients. In short, they have become the go-to-name for consulting, systems integration, managed production service and ongoing support.
The Production Support Engineer will provide technical engineering and support onsite for this distinguished advertising client in all areas of their workflow including ingest, edit, export and play-out, working to offer proactive support to their environments and the users. Working with a wide range of skills and knowledge from colleagues, you will help to define and refine the client's technical and operational processes end-to-end. You will be key in optimising existing processes to continuously improve production efficiency or overseeing knowledge transfer to the client.
To qualify. You should be a Production Support Engineer / Video Production Engineer / Senior Technical Support Engineer / Media Production Engineer / Post Production Engineer / VFX Engineer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Previous experience working in a high-end data-centric Post Production, VFX or entertainment Environment;
- The ability to provide high-level support across video and motion graphic workflows;
- Experience working in environments using production systems such as Adobe, Apple, Avid, EVS, MAMs, Playout
- A desire to understand and advise creative and technical users;
- Excellent organisational skills within a busy fast-changing production environment;
- The ability to prioritise tasks whilst retaining astute attention to detail;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
This is a rare opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented Production Support Engineer to collaborate with some of the most talented and resourceful production technology experts in the industry. In addition to working with the best of the best you will also be well rewarded for your efforts with a competitive salary, healthcare, pension and lots of social events.