Teacher of Geography
Location: Tower Hamlets
Salary : £150 - £220 per day
Job Type: Long Term
Subject: Geography KS3 & KS4
Are you a qualified Teacher of Geography- NQT or fully qualified teacher looking for a new opportunity?
* Immediate Interview/Trial Available*
* Strong Humanities Faculty - Supportive and friendly team*
* Excellent transport links - next to train/underground station*
A popular school based in Tower Hamlets is urgently seeking a suitably experienced?Geography teacherto join a thriving department ASAP!
This is an 11-19 thriving multi-cultural secondary school, which still adheres to traditional values of hard work, good conduct, loyalty and high standards of dress and appearance. The school encourages both staff and students to challenge their own personal best in all endeavours: academically, socially and spiritually.
They are seeking a confident and ambitious Geography teacherwho is used to making a difference and has a great rapport with students of all abilities.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach across the full age range, preferably including AS and A Level.
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Already be a confident and enthusiastic Geographyteacherwith the initiative to facilitate the progression of the department.
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
All candidates must also hold the Right to Work within the UK in a full time post and have a current DBS.
For further information please contact Emma Lines at Empowering Learning.