Radio Frequency Engineer
Our client in the Bodmin area is on the lookout for a Radio Frequency Engineer to join their team.
- Use software and other tools to develop new product designs and maintain existing product designs
- selection of assembly techniques and manufacturing
- Maintain good records on design and design approach
- Liaise with the Company’s sales team in support of quoting activities as directed by the HoEP
- Provide technical support to test and measurement staff in the Laboratory
- Work with managers and supervisors to implement the Company’s policies and business objectives
- Carry out any other duties reasonable within capability as required by the HoEP
This is a Full-Time Permanent position with a competitive salary.
If your interested in this position then please apply with an up to date CV and a short covering letter.