IELTS English Teacher
Innovative company that allows a flexible timetable, where the employee can work from home. The main task is to prepare Chinese students for the speaking, listening, writing and reading parts of the IELTS exam or to teach them basic English. Full time (8-10 hours/day for a minimum of 5 days/week) or part time (2-4 hours/day for a minimum of 5 days/week) schedule is available and is very flexible, mainly anyone can organize their own timetable as they would like. The wage is 5-7£/hour for teachers that are doing speaking, others having a negotiable salary.
We are looking to hire a dedicated English teacher to prepare our students for the speaking, listening, writing and reading parts of the IELTS exam and even to teach them some general English. Also we are looking for a ex IELTS examiners, salary being negotiable. Our teachers will seek to accomplish the company's philosophy and provide lessons that meet students' requirements, interests and capabilities. You will use an online social media application to take the classes, take accurate recordings of the class and help the student to improve by giving comments and/or corrections. You will collaborate with the class assistant, who will mainly arrange the schedule, and the manager.
To ensure success you will have the ability to create a friendly environment for each student and to help him/her to improve her English.
FreeTalk English teacher responsibilities are:
- supervising very carefully the students and correct the mistakes;
- to be punctual all the time and to provide lessons at the highest level;
- prepare for the class before if is required;
- cooperate with students and try to avoid conflicts;
- administrating the provided topics and provide progress reports;
FreeTalk English teacher requirements:
- knowledge of teaching strategies and methods;
- high level of English;
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- excellent people skills;
- proficient computer skills;
- a personal laptop/PC that will be used to take the classes;
FOR THE SPEAKING PART, EXPERIENCE IS NOT MANDATORY BUT IT WILL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE. THE OTHER PARTS EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.