Junior Electronics Engineer
Job Title: Junior Electronics Engineer
Working Hours: 8:00am-17:00pm Mon-Friday
This is an opportunity not to be missed my client are a world class company supply Engineering and Advanced Technologies to the Military Aircraft market. They are current looking for the next Junior Electronics Engineer, who is ready to take things to the next level.
The Junior Electronic Engineer will be a vital part of the Engineering team. They will be responsible for designing, testing and writing the hardware requirements for both analogue and digital RF circuits.
My client is looking for an excellent team player with the wiliness to learn and adapt, who can work well using their own initiative, if you are up for the challenge and want to make a difference and work with cutting edge technology then this is the role for you.
• Are you a recent graduate or have you recently completed an HNC or HND?
• Have you completed an apprenticeship and looking for the next step in your career?
• Do you have a desire to develop a career in the field of Electronic Engineering?
Skills and Qualifications
- A degree or equivalent qualification would be an advantage
- A good working knowledge of electronics, an enthusiasm for the subject
- A general knowledge of electronics is essential, including RF, analogue and digital circuits
- An interest in software would be a distinct advantage
- Good interpersonal skills for liaising with colleagues and customers
Working for my client can only mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.