Fleet Driver Trainer
Elite Advanced Driver Training is a market leader in the provision of non-emergency and emergency response driver training, to the NHS, Private Ambulance Services and large Corporate Businesses. Due to its success, the company is expanding its workforce in order to meet its operational demands and commitments.
The vacant position is for a qualified DVSA Fleet Driver Trainer who is looking for a challenging and diverse role of employment. Additional training can and will be provided to the right candidate with great opportunities for promotion.
Fleet Driver Trainer (FDT) - Roles and Responsibilities
The FDT is responsible for the provisions of approved driver training within the scope of the educational programme being delivered, provide the required education and training to course candidates, conduct formative and summative assessments of candidate performance and to ensure all awarding/accrediting bodies are adhered to and met in full. The key responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Deliver a wide variety of educational driver training programmes.
- Undertake formal driving instruction and assessment.
- Provide high quality educational and development practices.
- Support and provide specialist driver education and development programmes.
- Ensure delivery content and assessment meets the requirements of external awarding bodies.
- Offer a broad range of learning techniques and development opportunities.
- Produce internal and external reports for assessment and verification.
- Provide driver training advice, support and guidance at all levels.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Professional, diligent and effective in communication (oral and written).
- Able to work independently or as part of a dedicated team.
- Prepared to travel and work away from home, with accommodation and expenses paid.
- Hold a clean UK/EU driving licence for a minimum period of 3-years with category C1.
- DVSA Approved Driving Instructor.
- DVSA Fleet Driver Trainer.
- Have experience in Microsoft applications.
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement or D32/33 equivalent.
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training.
- Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Processes and Practice or D34/V1 equivalent.