Deputy Care Home Manager - RGN/RMN
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Qualified Deputy Manager to join the team at Garden Hill Care Home 32 St Michaels Avenue South Shields Tyne & Wear NE33 3AN.
£17.00 per hour - 44 hour contract with overtime
Reporting to the Registered Care Manager, the Deputy will be responsible for assisting the Care Manager to deliver high quality nursing and care of our residents. The successful candidate will monitor the performance of staff, ensuring additional training and support is provided where necessary. The Deputy will also be responsible for ensuring that good relationships are built and maintained with residents, families and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
Our ideal Deputy Care Home Manager will have the following skills and values:
- Previous experience of deputising/leading a team within a Care Home or similar environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An RGN/RMN qualification.
- A valid NMC pin number.
- Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Annual NMC registration costs covered*
- Clinical training support and development
- Development opportunities
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition MMCG Care Awards
Competitive packageAbout Us
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We're an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
For further information about the role, call our recruitment line any time on.
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
ID - MMCG3
Maria Mallaband Care GroupApply