Part-Qualified Management Accountant
I am currently assisting my client with the recruitment of a Part-Qualified Management Accountant. This is a rare opportunity to join an established business where you will be an integral part of the Finance team. Your main objective is to ensure the timely production of statutory accounts coupled with producing management information across key revenue streams.
This is a company that truly values its employees and is an exciting opportunity to continue to develop your financial acumen in a commercial environment. This role requires a confident self-starter who can work effectively across all areas of the business. You will also demonstrate excellent analysis and IT/Excel skills to include v lookups and pivot tables.
Supporting the Finance Manager, your key duties will include:
Key duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Producing meaningful management information to add value
- Variance reporting against budget and ongoing forecast reviews
- Monthly payroll
- Reviewing and enhancing reporting
- Supporting Finance and business wide projects