Financial Analyst - Immediate Start Required
Accountable Recruitment are looking for a talented Finance Analyst to join a well established organisation based in Warrington on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Support the Senior Finance Manager in the provision of financial reporting and analysis to the business.
- Support decision making in the Commercial teams.
- Being an advanced source of analytical support for the business finance team.
- Analysing large data-sets to monitor performance, highlight trends and provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Support the production of weekly and monthly financial reporting packs and commercial performance review presentations.
- Reviewing weekly KPI's
- Developing robust quality assurance and consistency of data processes to ensure all financial performance information & reporting is accurate and delivered on time.
- Accruals and prepayments
- Helping to develop new reports & performance measures in conjunction with and fully utilising the groups existing IT Business Intelligence development team
- Supporting the preparation and development of full monthly rolling forecasts
- QBE or part qualified accountant with strong modelling and analytical skills with experience of building & maintaining detailed business spreadsheets.
- Strong Excel skills are essential - experience with pivot tables and advanced formulas (VLOOKUP, IF Statements, INDEX, MATCH etc.) Use of power pivot will also be required but training will be given.
- Able to take user specifications and develop timely and accurate reports and analysis.
- Commercial acumen and ability to understand the drivers behind the models and forecasts
- Proven data mining abilities
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary to Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year