Trainee Financial Adviser
Job Title: Trainee Financial Adviser
Industry: Financial Services
Location: Totnes, Devon
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Trainee Financial Adviser in Totnes to join a Financial and Wealth Management firm.
This is a specialise, independent business that offers integrated financial planning and wealth management services to individuals, and employee benefits solutions to companies and other organisations.
As a result of their continued development and growth they’re looking for a Trainee adviser to join them, they have a model team-based approach, therefore, they do not require the individual to have any clients. They have a strategy in place to offer the best support to the successful individual who will primarily be working alongside two advisers whilst developing the relevant skills in order to achieve as an adviser.
As you develop in the role the idea is that you would then begin to take over a client bank of your own and develop your own base within the firm.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to learn business development and financial advice skills
- Negotiable salary dependent on experience
- Generous benefits
Skills and experience required:
- Level 4 diploma or near completion
- Ideally, you will have paraplanning experience in investments
- They’re considering experienced advisers for this role also with a different strategy as training may not be necessary
Recruiters contact info:
Name: Angharad Jones
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial and Wealth Management firm based in Totnes on a Trainee Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.