Motion Graphics Designer
A brand and business development team are looking for a Video/Motion Graphics Designer to join them and to work on Video and 2D Animation content.
This is a highly varied role and the successful candidate will have great skills in managing a wide portfolio of projects, and with strong communication skills to proactively manage multiple stakeholders. There is a real opportunity to shape the role and add real value to the brand and business with the content created.
What you will do
- Collaborate on multiple projects of varying complexities, identifying and developing best practice for effective communication of messages through animation and video.
- Working alongside multi-disciplinary teams to ensure solutions meet with our strategic marketing and design objectives.
- Presenting your ideas to the wider brand and marketing team striving for 'best in class'
- Responsibility for planning, filming and post production of video content, including camera set up, sound, lighting and set.
- Planning studio time, setting and agreeing realistic deadlines with internal clients to ensure successful delivery.
- Supporting the business in creating storyboards to define video and animation messaging and structure.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to ensure delivery requirements are met and to help develop appropriate video platform.
- What we are looking for
- Motivated, goal oriented, and a good communicator.
- Ability to articulate and present your ideas to both internal stakeholders and Partners of the firm.
- Balancing multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines.
- An ability to organise work within an existing job booking processes.
- Collaborative with exceptional creative judgement.
- Being pioneering, curious and not afraid to take risks to keep on top of industry trends - we want to be ahead of our competition not alongside.
- Must have worked in the Industry
- An excellent understanding of what makes communications effective.
- Previous experience working with visual identities.
- A strong portfolio/ showreel demonstrating a range of visual skills and awareness of industry trends.
- A good understanding of all key delivered channels across digital and video.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe CC including After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator. You must also have competent video editing skills, using Premiere Pro.
- Proven experience creating high-quality visuals and thinking conceptually.
- Manage time effectively, to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Cvs and showreels
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.