Leeds (Arlington) or Dearne Valley (Rotherham)
£35k - £45k depending on experience + benefits
Becoming a Project Manager with Capita Customer Management:
We have a fantastic Project Manager opportunity working in our exciting and fast paced Business Change Team on the O2 Partnership. As a Project Manager you will be part of a team impact assessing and delivering client and internal changes requests, working closely with other colleagues from across the O2 Partnership and Capita Customer Management division. The purpose of the role is to manage a number of small to medium projects, or a smaller number of large projects within the BAU Change Team on the O2 Partnership.
What you will do:
- The projects are typically associated with our clients customer management needs, varying from operational, site and system ramp ups to deal with sales or marketing campaigns, to telephony and system implementations to support operational needs.
- The project manager will plan, schedule and control change to best fit the needs of the business, and will be responsible for managing relationships between Business Change, Clients, IT, Operations and other key stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of the change.
- They will be responsible for the whole lifecycle of the change, from initiation, design and build, through to delivery and handover to the live environment. To ensure successful delivery they will produce the necessary documentation, including, as applicable, PIDs, plans and RAID logs. The change manager will also manage teams as relevant to each change and liaise with impacted parties.
- The project manager will be responsible for reporting project progress, escalating key risks or issues, and working with other project managers within a fast paced business change environment.
- Completion of Impact Assessments, including where applicable building benefits cases as well as costs
- Creating and managing the implementation plan
- Managing product delivery in accordance with client Project Management Frameworks, where applicable
- Manage quality
- Building working relationships
- Co-ordinating and leading all team resources
- Reporting progress
- Delivering to agreed timescales
- Managing decisions, risks and issues
- Recording all expenditure and review against estimates
- Define scope, goals, work packages, work streams and deliverables
- Chair internal and external meetings, workshops & presentations
- Produce status and milestone reporting
- Pro-active Risk, Assumption, Issues and Dependencies management
- Resolve and drive through solutions to issues impacting delivery
- Adherence to all PMO governance procedures as required
- May line manage 1-2 junior Change team members
Your experience will include:
- Expert in the use of office tools including Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Use of SharePoint
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Operational, Change or Project environments
- Desirable - Prince 2 Foundation or equivalent PM qualification
- Desirable - Degree or equivalent demonstrable business experience
About Capita | Customer Management - O2:
Capita Customer Management is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India
Capita runs and manages O2's customer service centres and supports O2 as it enhances and expands its digital service offering to customers. In line with O2's vision for the business, Capita is transforming the whole of the O2 operation to ensure the service is meeting changing customer interaction needs as well as using customer data and insight to create a more personalised customer experience
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
| Become a Change Maker |
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.