Legal Secretary - Family, Part-time - Exeter (LSW2928)
Established in 1885, this client has been providing legal services to private clients and the business communities of Devon for over 100 years. From their offices in Exeter, Cullompton and Newton Abbot they have the resources to help their clients meet the challenges that they face in the legal world of the 21st century.
Our well-established client has been providing legal services to private clients and the business communities of Exeter for over 100 years with offices in Exeter, Cullompton and Newton Abbot.
We currently have a vacancy for a part time Legal Secretary to join the Family Team based at this firm in the Exeter office.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills, experience and qualities as well as 1 year plus experience in a similar role:
- is confident in their secretarial abilities
- has typing speeds of 60 WPM +
- has strong administration with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- is a team player with a great eye for detail
- is able to remain calm under pressure whilst working to multiple deadlines.
- is professional, motivated and personable
About the role:
- responsible for providing support to the Family Team fee earners
- required to provide excellent client care at all times, in compliance with the company’s procedures
- manage client files as will be speaking with clients
- provide daily administration
- any other duties as and when required
Please get in touch if you would like more information about this role or send your CV in complete confidence and we will get back to you.
Legal Southwest will never, without exception, send out your CV without your prior knowledge or consent so please be assured that we treat every application with the utmost confidentiality.