Credit Controller - £25,000 per annum + Bonus + benefits - Permanent - Slough
A rapidly growing technology company are seeking a Credit Controller to join their fast paced credit team. My client is one of the fastest growing businesses in the Berkshire area this role offers and multiple opportunities to grow your career within finance.
Credit Controller Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for payment collection of overdue invoices.
- Chase all accounts in accordance with company policy and maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
- Managing allocated debtor ledgers and ensure debtor notes are kept up to date
- Resolve client queries in relation to their accounts
- Complete analysis, reconciliation and input of daily receipts
- Produce credit notes when requested
- Identifying accounts that will require special attention
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to minimise risk to the company.
Credit Controller Key Skills:
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple work streams to tight deadlines.
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to build effective relationships.
- Strong I.T skills including Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Driven personality who is keen to develop a long term career within finance.
Our client offers unrivalled career progression as well as some excellent benefits, if you looking to join a company who value their employees then please apply below.
To apply for this role please click 'apply' or email a copy of your CV to for immediate consideration.