Chapman Tate Associates is currently seeking for a New Business Sales Manager to join an Award Winning Cloud Technology business based in Liverpool. The company are expanding rapidly within their international market.
You’ll have a good understanding of the ways that Cloud Technology can solve business issues. Ultimately you’ll be a self-driven, persuasive and tenacious. Additionally, you’ll have the willingness to work outside of your responsibilities to grow business opportunities.
You will be focusing on high value SME and Corporate Businesses; this will involve taking full responsibility for acquiring new business sales. Once you have acquired new business you will farm the account, maximising revenues through selling the full portfolio of services and solutions.
- Building a strong sales pipeline.
- Develop good working relationships with other members of the sales support team.
- Manage client accounts and new business leads.
- Ability to write proposals, tender responses, and deliver presentations
- Identify, qualify and convert new business opportunities with new clients
- An ability to self-generate business to top up any leads provided
- Build strong rapport with new clients to understand their objectives and develop long lasting relationships.
- Proven track record in new business
- Previous experience in selling Cloud services and solutions (Saas etc)
- Strong solution sales background
- Be able to manage long and short sales cycles
- 2 years’ experience selling into the healthcare industry
If the above opportunities interest you and you fit the experience required, please apply with a copy of your CV.