Finance Director, Teesside, Growing SME, £55k
Your new company
A private equity backed SME business seeks a dynamic and flexible Finance Director to join its team at a key time of growth.
Your new role
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Finance Director (or an experienced Financial Controller looking to step up) with a proven track record of leading, supporting and motivating a successful finance function who is in search of a role with real growth potential looking to make a positive and sustainable impact on the future direction of the business. Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to…
- Lead on providing consistent, in-depth and high quality financial and management reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Upskill the finance function & team by enhancing existing policies and processes as necessary to improve efficiencies and performance of reporting systems
- Have clear visibility of the financial position of the Group
- Liaise with, present to and influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Provide financial guidance to aid growth strategy
- Provide input into strategic and commercial developments of the Group
- Create a robust structure capable in adapting to on-going growth
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/FCA) with proven experience in a Growing SME and Private Equity experience would be highly desirable. You will have a broad commercial outlook; strategic financial analysis and planning and a knowledge of multi-site/portfolio finance and development capital.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £55,000 with potential incremental salary raises and promotion to Executive level as portfolio grows.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.