Senior Credit Controller
Our client is an award winning Property Company currently looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to be based at their bright modern offices in Borehamwood. This is a rarely available role where the successful candidate will be expected to have full responsibility for delivery of credit control services to a portfolio of clients.
- Send accurate documentation to tenants in order to collect funds due, including relevant legal notices.
- Undertake client and tenant liaison and attend meetings as required.
- Resolving internal and external queries and complaints.
- Provide reporting where required.
- Arrange payment concessions where appropriate.
- Client reporting as agreed.
- Updating and maintenance of the Qube database.
- Initiating agreed legal action and liaising with solicitors until case of resolved.
- Ensure all documentation is issued accurately.
- Problem solving and client liaison
- Dealing with a high volume of debt
- Dealing with queries and complaints
Candidate will be expected to hit the ground running, so a minimum of 4 years Credit Controll experience is essential. To succeed and grow in this role, individuals must have a strong personality, strong organisational skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. A team player and a diplomatic problem solver with a flair for client handling is absolutely essential for this role.
Please apply in confidence by attaching an up to date copy of your CV so that a consultant can contact you to discuss.