Technical Support Advisor
Job Role : Technical Support Advisor
Location : Whiteley
Salary - £20,000K
Hours: Flexible between Monday - Saturday 8:00am - 8:00pm.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects?
The Technical support role directly supports consumer broadband customers.
The Technical support person is responsible for incoming technical supports, outbound call back requests to customer to ensure any technical problems or queries a customer may have are answered in a timely fashion.
The successful candidate will also liaise with router suppliers, keeping up to date on new routers and technical details. Contact with Wholesale suppliers if required to resolve customer issues and contact with the out of hours support team to ensure and customer issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Dealing with incoming calls and call back requests
- Ensuring a smooth technical transition of all consumer customers joining Onestream
- Provide help and guidance to the Customer Service
- Upskill the whole team to assist in technical support real time questions.
- Liaise with router and wholesale suppliers
- General customer service queries
- Ensuring call-backs are made within the criteria set by senior management;
- Making suggestions for improvement within the Tech support role
- Completing notes in Salesforce reporting system on all customer communication
- Process management - pro-active to a very high degree, ensuring that thecustomer never has to chase for an update on any query
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Must be able to work well under pressure and remain calm in stressful situations
• Customer focused and passionate about service
• A proactive approach.
• Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise workload
• Great business sense and commercially aware of the consequences of decision making, striking the right balance between customer service and profit
• A confident and persuasive manner
• Strong organisational and negotiation skills
• Excellent telephone manner including listening skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
Attention to detail and accuracy
• Personable and confident
• Passionate about providing an excellent service with every customer interaction
• Driven to go the 'extra mile’
• Enjoys working with and speaking to people
• Understands how own role contributes to business objectives and internal customer satisfaction
• Is able to remain calm and work well under pressure
• Delivers against expectations on or ahead of time
• Tackles potential problems on own initiative
• Communicates in an open, candid and consistent manner
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, full training, as well as a generous benefits package, which includes:
- 28 days holiday
- Discounted gym membership
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye-care vouchers
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to be considered.