Management Information Analyst
Permanent Management Information Analyst position in Cornwall
Your new company
Hays IT is looking to recruit a Management Information Analyst for a client in Cornwall. The business itself is steadily expanding over the next 10 years, they have over 200 staff members within their Cornwall office which is made up of Digital assistance and office-based employees.
Your new role
As a Management Information Analyst, you will be based within the IT team leasing with both Business improvement team, technical support and supporting customers where required. You will proactively give skilled and experienced advice to improve the business using data management and reporting. With this you will make recommendations when external report services are required and continue leasing the external and internal services to help be a part of driving the business to success.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of MS SQL Server, (2008+) complex querying and reporting using SQL Server Management Studio, SSRS, SSIS and SSAS.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of data analysis and reporting.
- Experience of communicating and presenting complex data to a range of audience to inform decision making.
- Knowledge and experience of utilising IT and databases and their structures to deliver customer focused business outcomes.
What you'll get in return
£30,000 dependent on experience
27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Plus other company bonuses
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.