Orka Financial is currently working with a successful business based in Basingstoke that is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join the team. The role reports into the Financial Controller taking ownership of the transaction processing within a small busy finance team.
The Accounts Assistant role requires previous experience within an accounts assistant position.
- Reviewing staff expenses and preparing listings for payment
- Accounts payable
- Posting bank statements
- Reviewing and posting credit card transactions
- Maintaining short-term cash flow forecasts
- Credit control and aged receivables reporting
- Preparing information for VAT returns
- Posting month-end journals and reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Other responsibilities as required in a small and busy finance team
- Experience within accounts payable
- Intermediate - Excel skills
- Strong organisational ability
Salary £26,000 - £30,000 + benefits