Finance Analyst- Corporate
Currently recruiting a commercially focused Corporate Finance Analyst position for market leading and dynamic PLC listed firm based in Luton. After impressive year on year numbers the group itself is in a fantastic place and is continuing to grow even as a market leader!
This role would suit a newly qualified accountant from practice or from industry who is looking for a blended commercial and technical role in a fast paced PLC environment.
Finance Analyst- Corporate:
- To business partner multiple senior business unit stakeholders across FP&A, Operations, Head office and Corporate functions
- Mentor and manage a direct report
- Happy to be business facing working on an operational remit
- Core focus on end to end accountability of business units with head office finance, operational stakeholders across procurement, HR and IT
- Drive strategic interventions and business actions
- Adding value to top and bottom line revenue streams
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and innovation. Lean cost focus!
- Month end responsibilities across multi-site remit
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant (0-3 years PQE)
- High levels of analysis and able to manipulate large volumes of data in a fast-paced remit
- Strong communicator to senior stakeholders, ability to influence and add value with sub execs
- Progressive and intuitive, team player.
Feel free to apply below, or conversely drop me an email on .