Smart Meter Engineer
We are looking for an experienced smart meter engineer to join their expanding instillation team. This client is an excellent company with a long-standing, well established presence in the energy sector. They have exceptional health and safety standards, and their productivity targets give employees the time to carry out work safely and efficiently.
As well as providing work thanks to the nationwide roll out, this client is able to offer genuine scope for long-term career progression for a smart meter engineer for those with high standards of performance and an exceptional work ethic.
The successful smart meter engineer must have in date CCN1 or CMA1, MET1 and MOCOPA qualifications as well as a full UK driver's license.
As a smart meter engineer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Installing and exchanging gas and electric meters in a variety of premises issued via tablets.
- Complete prescribed testing in line with industry standards and codes of practice
- Collect and deposit electric and gas meters from the designated storage facility
- Complete all relevant associated administrative work
- Assist locksmith and/or a debt representative to ensure safe completion of warrant jobs
- Provide excellent customer service
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity with a company who are a major name in energy and offers a culture which allows for hard working smart meter engineers to really be rewarded don't hesitate to contact me.