Assistant Client Accountant
My client is a national firm who offer specialist Accountancy services to their clients and look after every aspect of their financial and legal needs.
They are currently looking for technically savvy Accountants with exceptional client relationship skills to join their professional services arm of the business. You will be able to guide your clients through the initial set up process and advising them of legislation and compliance they need to adhere to.
You will be able to convey financial information to non-finance individuals and you will have excellent knowledge of what is required to set up a business, specifically for a self-employed individual. You will offer a confident and professional Accountancy service which will give your clients a smooth introduction to the firm.
Key accountabilities will include –
• Build a strong relationship with your clients by your professionalism and knowledge
• Take ownership and be proactive in your approach to meet your clients needs
• Provide a personal service for each of your clients by identifying individual needs.
• Educating new clients with bookkeeping, invoicing, expenses and tax as needed.
• Identifying opportunities to drive improvement across the business with client experience always a priority.
• Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of current legislation, making sure you are up to date with any changes.
• Ensure all information and materials needed for the client to work successfully with the firm are accessible for them.
• Generate referrals across the firm where appropriate.
• Ensure KPI and targets are met on a monthly basis.
• Ensure all clients have a full understanding of the process including next steps and other areas of the business.
• Work across a high volume pipeline of clients at various stages of the process making sure each client is receiving a high level of service.
You will have –
• A finance background ideally Accountancy practice.
• Ability to explain financial information to a non-finance individual clearly.
• Excellent interpersonal skills where you are able to identify specific needs of your clients by asking technical questions.
• Experience working autonomously in a high volume environment.
• A results focused and hands on attitude
• Previous experience working within a business advisory role.
• The ability to remain calm under pressure
• The ability to manage a pipeline of clients.
This role requires a high level of interpersonal skills coupled with a technical understanding of accounts. You will be focused on delivering the right advise to clients and offer them a smooth transition into the firm.
If you would like further information about this role or if you would like to be considered then please contact Emily on or email your CV to .