Head Office Accountant
My client a leader in the trade and hire market is looking to appoint a Head Office Accountant to join their ever expanding team in Head Office, reporting to the Group Reporting Manager.
As part of a Group Finance team, the role is responsible for the accounting and reporting for various head office companies.
This is to include accounting for central costs, the group’s external debt and intercompany balances.
The role will include all elements of the finance cycle in relation to these companies – processing of transactions in the general ledger, control reconciliations of all balance sheets, monthly reporting and analysis, budgeting and forecasting and statutory returns e.g. VAT, ownership od the accounting for the Groups bank and shareholder debt
You will be:
- Recently qualified or final stage ACA / ACCA
- Prior experience of working with a Group consolidation – either internally or externally (e.g. as an auditor)
- Articulate with good interpersonal skills - this role will need to develop relationships across the group, from senior management to finance teams in other business units
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products
- Knowledge of Hyperion and Microsoft Navision
- Experience of producing statutory reporting
- Knowledge of IFRS and technical accounting standards
Thank you for taking the time to read this, please send me your details for a confidential conversation about the role.