German Telemarketer Opportunity
Temp to Perm
£9.00 to £10.00ph. Dependent on experience.
Hours : Monday to Thursday 8.00am till 4.00pm
Reporting to the Client Delivery Manager/ Client Delivery Co-ordinators the Telemarketing role will incorporate the following points.
- To be a professional and effective telemarketer, meeting the minimum company KPI’s.
- Manage administrative functions of projects as assigned by the Client Delivery Manager, Client Delivery Co-ordinator or Senior Telemarketer.
- Ensure understanding of objectives and targets of the project, and report project progress to the Client Delivery Manager/ Client Delivery Co-ordinator on an on-going basis.
- Act as back up to Client Delivery Manager/ Client Delivery Co-ordinator or Senior Telemarketing Executive as assigned in client liaison situations.
- Assist Client Delivery Manager/ Client Delivery Co-ordinator or Senior Telemarketing Executive in training of temporary workers and new staff.
- Responsible for quality of qualifiers on assigned projects, ensuring that the lead codes are accurate and that spelling and information contained is both relevant and correct.
- To shadow the Client Delivery Manager/ Client Delivery Co-ordinator or Senior Telemarketing Executive, therefore ensuring adequate training is provided to meet your own requirements.
- Productively grow knowledge base regarding both the IT market place, and also GCL and its methodology.
- Inform the Client Delivery Manager/ Client Delivery Co-ordinator or Senior Telemarketing Executive at the earliest opportunity if there are any issues with any of the assigned projects.
- Ensure reporting figures are accurate.
o Graduate level education (desirable)
o Ideally six - twelve months experience of outbound call centre, cold calling, B2B (for UK speakers, a plus point for language speakers)
o Looking for long term role
o Live locally
o Clear voice (neutral accent)
o Has initiative
o Team working skills but can work alone
o Able to hold / initiate a conversation
o Good tone and pitch (variation)
o Understanding of company structures
o Understanding of decision making process
o Understanding of technology
o If language capability - need to be native
o Computer literate
To apply for this exciting opportunity email your CV NOW!!
Concept Resources are an equal opportunities employer