Dutch Speaking Customer Service
1st Line Technical / Customer Service Support
Answering incoming contacts from customers and to accurately log incidents ensuring all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident. To provide a single point of contact to our customers and to ensure that incidents are fully managed through to resolution.
Service Operations Team Leader
Main Purpose of Job
- 1stLine Support of Wintel / Retail and Hardware related incidents.
- Accurately log incidents and ensure all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident.
- Regularly updating incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements.
- Proactively keeping Customers informed on incident or request status and progress.
- Escalate incidents where a first time fix is not possible to either 2ndline support or the relevant resolver group.
- Adhering to Incident management procedures.
- Monitor, progress, and resolve incidents whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact and escalation where necessary.
- Resolve >60% of incidents logged as a First Time Fix
- Keeping up to date with the current standard procedures.
- Proactively maintain and develop knowledge, skills and experience through client contact, industry sources, formalised training and development plan.
- Provide a point of technical escalation and expertise.
- Escalate potential service issues initially with Team Leader/Service Desk Manager /Service Delivery Manager
- Escalate potential problem issues with Problem and Incident Management.
- Act as a role model for technical competence, helpfulness, facilitation of learning and teamwork.
- Contributing to team meetings.
Knowledge & Experience
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent in Maths and English.
- Good knowledge of IT platforms, equipment and applications.
- Proven Customer service skills
- Up to 6 months' experience as an analyst within a similar environment
- Industry recognised qualifications in relevant area is desirable (i.e. MCP)
- Up to 6 months remote support experience of
o Windows Operating Systems (Essential)
o Citrix (Desirable)
o Cisco Telephony Systems (Desirable)
o Hardware troubleshooting of both desktop and server hardware. (Desirable)
o Application support of applications from major vendors such as Netapp, Cisco, Microsoft, etc (Desirable)
- Knowledge of supporting various windows applications including MS Office from end user perspective (Desirable)
- Understanding of the ITIL framework and knowledge of the various associated disciplines is desirable
- Experience of working to SLAs and KPIs and to be able to accurately describe their purpose is desirable.
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive individual.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to take ownership of and progress incidents to resolution.
- Communication and interpersonal skills including listening, building rapport, establishing empathy whilst demonstrating awareness of internal and external issues in a calm and polite manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and apply existing knowledge to unknown areas.
- Ability to work in a team and to support team members.
- Structured troubleshooting skills and inquisitive nature.
- Passionate, professional, with a 'can-do' attitude at all times
- Proactive thinking
- Problem management and Problem solving
IT experience desirable but strong customer service background, 'can do' attitude and a keen approach to learning & going the extra mile. Positive mentality & friendly persona Excellent communication skills.
For more information please call Gina at Adecco on or email
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy