Piers Meadows Recruitment are looking for a Paediatric Speech Therapist to work in East London.
- Specialist in autism and schools
- Working with pupils aged 5 - 16 with autism in mainstream schools in an inclusive borough
- Large multi-agency team of SLTs, specialist teachers and SEN Practitioners
- Very supportive team - opportunities for support and supervision and ongoing professional development
- Manageable size caseload - opportunities to do direct work as well as setting targets, developing programmes and resources and delivering training etc
About the area:
- Small, densely populated, culturally and linguistically diverse
- East London borough- easy to travel to and around without a car . Lots of public transport systems
Start Date: 24th April
If you are interested in this role, please apply via reed, or contact Natasha from Piers Meadows Recruitment.
*Excellent Rates Available*
We will pay for your DBS, and reimburse you for your training!