Covering the UK, Ireland & International
Up to £53k + OTE £45-£53k
Do you have over five years of sales experience, within the ERP/MES/EAM Space, preferably in the Process manufacturing vertical?
Experience selling application software and participation in manufacturing software projects?
If YES we'd love to hear from you TODAY!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Executive to join a leading global provider.
We're looking for an Account Executive. The pay range of my client is offering is competitive.
The Account Executivemust have a manufacturing industry background.
Other benefits provided:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Pension and insurances
- Training and development
- Experience selling application software and participation in manufacturing software projects
- Successful track record as a sales executive (i.e. 100% quota over-achievement)
- Prior to formal sales/consulting training in MES, ERP, EAM solutions
- Deep industry knowledge within F&B or CPG, specifically FMCG production
- Excellent knowledge of company's products/services and pricing practices.
- Customer oriented with proven ability to sell value through a Consultative Selling approach
- Excellent selling skills - ability to confidently handle objections, problem-solving and analytical skills to articulate value.
- Effective presentation and communication skills necessary to conduct executive briefings, marketing presentations, and negotiation capabilities to close deals
- Spanish and English languages. French/German will also be appreciated
- Experience dealing with complex negotiations at the executive level
- Good knowledge of technology innovations coming with Industry 4.0 and Digital transformation such as Big data, Virtual and Augmented Reality, IOT, Artificial Intelligence, and the impact of manufacturing businesses
- Experience building effective business cases, demonstrating the value of applicable business solutions and the benefits from a structured implementation approach designed to show tangible ROI
- Create and maintain the pipeline and quickly qualify opportunities and key strategic positions for each lead
- Identify opportunities and close deals for new system sales and cross-sell opportunities.
- Demonstrate a solid approach to executing the sales process with creativity and vision
- Gain customer commitment to build momentum and accelerate the sales cycle, while working with key influencers throughout the sales process to minimize issues at closing
- Work with solution consultants to develop customer-specific value propositions and coordinate product demonstrations
- Manage revenue and bookings quota and participate in frequent forecast reviews of assigned accounts.
- Participate in product marketing events
Why Should You Apply?
- Be part of a Global Market Leader
- Invests in your future success
- Experience selling application software and/or participation in manufacturing software projects
- Excellent benefits
How to apply?
To apply for this position, click apply and complete screening questions
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in an Account Executive, we would like to hear from you. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful.
If you have not found the right opportunity, let me know, I will find it for you.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Impact Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client.