Digital Learning Developer
Job Reference ID: LEE/000/050174
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire, UK
Weekly Hours: Perm
Posting Expiry Date: 28/04/2019
This is an exciting opportunity to join our in-house Digital Learning Team. We design and author online training materials using a variety of media to support our colleagues in a variety of job roles.
Working as a crucial member of our team and alongside our award-winning subject matter experts, you will manage, design, develop and launch online learning programmes that are bright, inventive, interactive and stimulating. You will manage, monitor and maintain existing courses and contribute to the fresh and modern appearance of our bespoke learning management system.
- Design, develop and publish engaging digital learning modules using a variety of media
- Work constructively with key stakeholders to identify and establish our colleagues’ training needs
- Provide leadership, support and guidance to subject matter experts during module development
- Maintain a schedule of module development from start to finish
- Review and edit text, visual and interactive content in new and existing courses modules and programmes.
- Test and quality assure new and existing digital learning content
- Identify opportunities to increase the use and quality digital learning resources
- Design updates to our user interface
- Assist colleagues in their use of our Learning Management System
- Provide specific coaching and training in small group settings
- Design and produce publicity and support materials
- Keep up to date with developments in online digital learning
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of online authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline
- Experience of using Adobe Creative Suite applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- An education or graphical design qualification
- Experience of digital and e-learning development and/or curriculum design
- Excellent written communication
- Strong design skills
- Good knowledge of learning principles and course design techniques.
- An ability to lead projects
The role is suitable for those with experience in graphic design, content development, online or workplace training, or continuing professional development in the health care sector.
The role is based within the Wilmslow Office but may require occasional travel to other business sites.
The position is full time, 40 hours per week and requires a flexible approach as hours can vary to reflect the needs of the business.
Starting salary of £24,000 per annum.
Four Seasons Health Care provides a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, childcare vouchers, an employee discount scheme and free parking.
If you would like to join our friendly team and build high quality, industry leading training please apply now.