Service Delivery Manager
A massively growing client of mine is looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join their team in York on a permanent basis.
Main Responsibilities of the Service Delivery Manager:
- Ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end user issues.
- Design and enforce request handling and escalation policies and procedures.
- Accept full ownership of incidents, from origin to final solution.
- Manage escalation process on 1st level (including escalation to 3rd Party Suppliers)
- Pro-active communication of ticket status to users. Report daily progress and bottle-necks to Head of IT.
- Track and analyse trends in Service Desk and Desk-side support requests and generate statistical reports. Identify and act upon areas of concern or opportunity
- Identify, recommend, develop, and implement user training programs to increase end computer literacy and self-sufficiency (including help sheets, usage guides, and FAQ lists for end users)
- Analyse performance of Service Desk and Desk-side support activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems.
- Collaborate with other sections of the IT team to identify and/or improve the performance of the service desk and desk-side support on a continual improvement basis.
- Integrate new sites into appropriate support models
- Manage relationships with 3rd party suppliers and work with them to continually improve their service
- Leading and motivating the IT Services team, including activity planning and objective setting for the activities of the team.
- Responsible for team organisation, staff selection, recruitment and career development policy within agreed parameters.
- Participate and facilitate communication between staff, management, vendors, and other technology resources within the organisation
Key Skills Required of the Service Delivery Manager:
- ITIL experience preferred.
- Experience of technical IT Environments (ideally Microsoft focused) - Working with Windows OS, Exchange, Active Directory, Office 365 etc.
- Knowledge of IT Service Delivery
The successful Service Delivery Manager will be paid up to £45,000 per annum.
If interested, please apply immediately. We also offer up to £500 for successful referrals.