Admin and Support Assistant
Admin & Support Assistant – Bury St Edmunds:
DURATION; PERMANENT, FULL TIME
SALARY; £18-20,000 P/A (DOE)
HOURS; MONDAY TO FRIDAY – NO WEEKENDS!
Our innovative client, who is growing at a fast pace, is seeking a driven individual to join their friendly Administration team as an Admin & Support Assistant on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be an ambassador for the company, ensuring the customer journey runs smoothly from start to finish. You will be providing a dedicated support service assisting with any queries or issues that may arise throughout the process.
- Providing an exceptional service at all times through strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work under pressure in order to quickly resolve any customer queries/issues with the software or throughout the process.
- Building relationships with potential clients, providing an end to end service.
- Performing admin duties to a high standard with a strong eye for detail whilst updating databases, notes and records on in-house systems.
- Processing payments and invoices.
- Experienced in a customer service environment.
- Comfortable using computers with some knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work and prioritise, working well individually and as part of a team.
- GCSEs (or equivalent) in Maths and English – C or above are preferred but not essential.
Some knowledge of the building trade would be an advantage, but if you have a good telephone manner, computer experience, great organisational skills, a positive outlook and can remain calm under pressure we would love to hear from you.
Salary also includes a company benefits package which can be discussed in further detail upon successful application.
This role is being managed by Emily Gray in the Bury St Edmunds branch.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.