The successful candidate will manage a small FP&A team as the business grows through £40m to the projected £50mill in the next 2 years, you will need to ascertain where the team's strengths are, where they need to be, and what processes work best.
The Role & Responsibilities include:
- Build exceptional relationships with stakeholders across the Group and form close relationships with the respective Managing Director and other senior executives and non-executives to grow the business
- Strong financial analysis
- Lead and be responsible for all financial aspects of the UK strategy
- Engage with the wider Finance Team on all matters across the organisation including regulatory requirements
- Work closely with department heads to gain a thorough understanding of the business pressure points and opportunities, especially with the sales department, managing budgets, forecasts and strategies
- Ensure that company financial systems across the Group are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Qualified member of an accountancy body (ACA,ACCA, CIMA) - QBE maybe considered depending on experience - WIP accounting is desired
- Commercially astute, articulate and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels