Team Leader (Mechanical Projects)
Our client with an onsite present at a leading company in the Burton Latimer area are looking to recruit a Team Leader (Mechanical Projects) on a fulltime permanent basis. You will be responsible for a team onsite to ensure that all work is carried out in full on time and in a safe working environment.
- Experience of planned maintenance systems
- Familiar with RCM and RCA principles
- Mechanical Fitting and Pipework experience
- Experience in quoting mechanical tenders - Up to £10,000.00
- Experience in organising materials and job sequences
- Knowledge of safe working practices (permits, risk assessments etc)
- Knowledge of electrical and pneumatic equipment
A full job description is available for all suitable candidates.
This role is Monday to Friday. Interviews to happen ASAP.