A Primary school in Newport are seeking experienced and hardworking Teaching Assistants to work across both Key stage 1 and 2.
A successful school in Newport is currently looking to recruit a dynamic, forward-thinking and adaptable Teaching Assistant to join their ambitious team. This school is committed to raising standards of achievement and ensuring the progress of all learners. This role is to start after Christmas until the end of the academic year and you will be working closely with the class teacher to create and implement exceptional learning environments.
What We Are Looking For
- Have experience of working in a classroom in a school or educational setting
- Can read and write fluently, have very good spelling and are confident in maths (at least GCSE or equivalent)
- Can demonstrate self-confidence, common sense and maturity
- Are flexible and practical * understand how children learn
- Use IT confidently
- Might bring an additional skill or strength to our schools ( E.G, art, dance, photography, music, writing)
In Return The School Can Offer
- A high level of support and commitment from our friendly and hardworking staff
- A team teaching model approach across the school
- Excellent CPD opportunities, designed to develop your professional career
For more information on this TA position, please contact Empowering Learning