- English Teacher
- Secondary School
- Based in Harrow, North West London
- Starting in April
- £130-180 per day depending on experience
Empowering Learning are recruiting on behalf of a secondary school in Harrow, North West London who are looking for an English Language/ Literature Teacher to begin work after the Easter break. This role is available on a full-time basis for a strong candidate with good subject knowledge. The school is rated "Outstanding" by Ofsted and offers excellent support from the senior leadership team. The successful candidate will have experience working in a UK secondary school and have strong curriculum knowledge.
- Previous experience of working in a UK secondary school
- Strong behaviour management skills
- A working knowledge of the UK curriculum
- Confident presence in the class room
- Be able to provide two working references
- Eligible to work in the UK
Benefits to you:
- You will be assigned a dedicated consultant
- Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience.
- A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.
- Fantastic School
- Term Time only
If you would like more information or would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV today or contact Scott Irish on or via email