Client Portfolio Manager
Client Portfolio Manager, Chippenham, Up to £48,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an accountancy practice in Chippenham who is seeking an ambitious and energetic individual to manage a portfolio of clients, whilst further developing our business in the local area. This is a fabulous opportunity to work for a firm with a difference. They invest in their staff's futures and expose them to a wide range of experience while fully supporting them.
The successful candidate will undertake the following as part of a growing and dynamic role:
- Maintaining a productive relationship with clients in the portfolio
- Review accounts and tax files
- Undertake complex accounts work
- Provide effective feedback to members of the compliance centre
- Identify opportunities to develop the business within the local area
This vacancy would suit a qualified or qualified by experience with circa 5 years practice experience, who is looking for a varied development opportunity. A wide range of experience in owner managed businesses, including Personal Tax is essential as well as developed IT skills.
To find out more about this excellent job, please submit your CV immediately, or call Nic Cowley on for a confidential and no pressure chat.