Finance Manager / Junior Controller
Paying £45,000 - £50,000 + Bonus
Permanent - ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified
Investigo are pleased to be supporting a Milton Keynes based organisation with their search for a Finance Manager. This position is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join an organisation where they can make their mark. Reporting directly in to the Financial Director, you will be working closely with this individual to play an integral part of the Finance team to provide timely and reliable information to the wider business and external, non financial stakeholders.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assistance with stock control and review of fixed assets and impairment.
- Assistance in preparation of monthly Budget-holder reports for monthly review
- Participation in monthly budget holder reviews
- To work closely with Finance Director to run a successful month end process
- Preparation of monthly management accounts: P&L analysis and timely reporting
- Preparing statutory accounts and tax returns with assistance from internal and external resources.
- Analysis of the profit and loss accounts.
- Assistance in compiling the monthly control pack.
- Review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and the monitoring of any variances.
- Review of monthly accruals and prepayments and cash reconciliations.
- Assist and managing the year-end audit and tax process.
For further information please contact Harrison directly on: