Programmatic Account Manager
Our client is a fully programmatic, data-driven, digital marketing company based in 11 countries around the world. They turn consumer data into valuable insights and creative display advertising campaigns, helping businesses increase brand awareness, find new customers and enhance customer relationships. As part of their growth strategy they have created an exciting opportunity with great growth potential for a Technical Account Manager to work with prestigious clients across a range of market sectors.
As Technical Account Manager you will be one of the technical points of contact for a range of clients, keeping them up to date on advertising campaign performance, from sign off to post campaign reporting. You will provide insights reports, fielding ad hoc requests, and educating each client about the programmatic world, ultimately helping them implement their wider display strategy. You will also help the trading team execute campaigns successfully, by relaying client feedback and requests, helping the client set clear and achievable goals, and generally ensuring campaigns run smoothly. The role will also include learning to implement and traffic campaign builds before the advertising is set live.
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Involvement in planning and executing media plans
- Expertise to manage client relationships and deliverables
- Experience with planning and executing programmatic and other digital marketing strategies and tactics.
- A good analytical and data driven approach, with good problem solving skills & attention to detail
Our client is offering a competitive compensation package including good training at this very exciting time for the business.