A career enhancing opportunity has become available to join an outstanding Firm of Independent Financial Advisors as their new Bespoke Client Manager (Paraplanner). This is a hugely exciting opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to take the next step in their career.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Supporting the Managing Director by servicing clients. This includes analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client needs and objectives, producing high quality suitability reports and quarterly / ad-hoc reviews and switching
- Assist with client contact queries, dealing with requests or referring the Managing Director as appropriate and ensuring all queries are resolved to client’s satisfaction
- Responsible for portfolio management and actioning client reviews - deferring fund selection to Investment & Compliance Director.
- Ensuring file notes following client or company contact are placed on the back-office system.
- Production and distribution of quarterly and ad hoc reporting / fund switches to the above clients, to include managing replies and passing switch requests to Managing Directors administration team.
- Contribute to the production of profitable and compliant business through the efficient preparation of high-quality written advice and delivery of technical research
- Ensure new business cases are compliant, presented to the Private Client Administrator to process and contract notes checked before continuing to provide ongoing service.
- Ensure that significant risk issues are referred to the Investment & Compliance Director where appropriate.
- Make a constructive contribution to the continuing development of the team
- Proactively enhance industry knowledge, through external and internal sources and maintain an accurate CPD log
You will hold at least a Level 4 Diploma and be working towards Chartered status, have the ability to obtain CF30 status and hold SPS to perform the client contact role. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate strong practical awareness and technical knowledge of retail financial products and current regulatory expectations.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package, negotiable for the right candidate.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.