Special Needs Teacher - September Start
You must be patient and caring and be a good team player. Previous experience of teaching with primary aged children in a school and with additional educational needs is desirable. Applicants will need to use their initiative and adapt quickly and intuitively to the needs of the child as well as a having a willingness to learn and receive direction from others.
We are looking for a successful applicant who is:
- An outstanding teacher, with a range of experience working with children with complex needs.
- Excellent knowledge of their specialist curriculum
- Committed to developing their own specialist knowledge and has an excellent understanding of how children learn
- Passionate about promoting inclusion across the school to raise aspiration and achievement
- Excellent at organisation and communication
- A strong leader and committed to providing the highest standards of provision for SEND pupils.
- Experienced in rigorous tracking and monitoring of children's progress and working within the SEND code of practice.
- An excellent communicator, with a strong commitment to working in partnership with parents, governors and the community.
Benefits the candidate can expect:
- The successful candidate will be welcomed into a vibrant school community with enthusiastic and well-behaved children who enjoy learning.
- Being part of a successful and caring school community
- Continued professional development training
- Pay in accordance to scale
To apply please send your CV and contact details. Or call Amy on
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer