As Brand Strategy & Planning Manager you will work with multiple stakeholders across the business to identify their needs and shape this into a holistic marketing plan, which you'll then oversee the delivery of through the various teams within marketing.
- Provide strategic insight to shape brand plans in short, medium and long term.
- Manage holistic planning for brand marketing to ensure commercial objectives are aligned with appropriate spend.
- Ensure commercial plan and brand plans align with 5 year corporate objectives.
- Evaluate and measure strategy including monitoring budget, timescales and results.
- Report progress against plan, anticipate challenges and manage stakeholders through strategic changes.
- Broad experience developing strategy and managing budgets across a range of marketing channels.
- Experience in the development and management of brands and propositions.
- Significant marketing planning experience including proven ability to develop and deliver strategies based on sound insight and analysis.
- Excellent stakeholder manager, able to challenge others and effectively bring people together for one common goal.
- Pension contribution
- Free parking
- Remuneration package
- Car allowance
- Private Healthcare