BD is a global medical technology company focused on improving drug therapies, enhancing the quality and speed of diagnosing infectious diseases, and advancing research and discovery of new drugs and vaccines. BD provides an environment which enables our highly talented workforce to be the best at their professions. We are always seeking people who have a passion and commitment to join our Company on its journey to be a leader in 'advancing the world of health’
BD Plymouth, a state-of-the-art Manufacturing 27-acre site, proud to be actively recruiting driven, passionate and team-orientated people to supplement our highly skilled team during this period of growth. You can look forward to a rewarding career, great benefits package, collaborative working and opportunities to expand your skills in this fast moving, dynamic and agile business.
We are recruiting for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis who will partner with a Business Team Manager (BTM) to ensure that the BTM is kept informed of financial performance and assist in making decisions while providing full support to both the needs of the finance department and the allocated Business.
As Management Accountant, you will be responsible for;
- preparation of weekly performance metrics
- support in preparation of the monthly financials for the whole plant including
- monitoring of expenditure ensuring correct allocation of costs and spend levels
- investigation into performance mid-month
- calculation of cost reduction and productivity improvements
- assist in the preparation of the forecasts for the Business Team and the plant
- assist in the preparation of the annual budgets
- full involvement in preparation of year end and dealing with the auditors
- costing of new products: ensure all product costs created are accurate
The successful candidate will be ideally qualified or part qualified with CIMA, ACCA or ACA with extensive experience. You will have a strong track record in a manufacturing environment and partnering with senior leadership members. You will have advanced Excel skills to include reporting, vlookups, sumifs and pivot tables. You will be a strong communicator who thrives under pressure.
If you’re a team player who is passionate about manufacturing and 'advancing the world of health’ and we’ve just described your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button where you will be directed to our website to apply directly.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://bd.tal3nt.community/