Teacher of Business Studies
Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Thursday 18th April 2019
Argyll and Bute Council require a full-time temporary Teacher of Business Studies at Lochgilphead High School, Lochgilphead Joint Campus.
The hours of work will be 35 per week.
There is a relocation package with this post.Applicants should note that :-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Ann Devine, Principal, Lochgilphead Joint Campus
- Email :
- Reference ARB04739 / CME08016
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.