UK IT Manager
· Work with third party and group to ensure network (including backup provision) is working optimally
· Maintain ERP for UK (including EDI)
· Deploy group solution for ERP
· Deploy group CRM solution for UK
· Provide input into developing appropriate business intelligence and data analysis for business
· Work proactively with users to automate processes as relevant
· Provision of IT helpdesk for UK including remote users and dealing with day to day IT issues.
· Training and recommendations as appropriate to UK workforce
· Work with third party and group to ensure phone systems are working optimally (including mobile phones)
· Provision of intranet for UK
· Ensure web-sites of all companies are working
· Maximize investment on IT
· Control costs on IT including reducing number of suppliers
· Work with HR to develop appropriate policies on all aspects of IT
· Creation of IT escalation protocols within the business
- Calming presence capable of defusing situations
- Tenacious problem solver, willing to do what is necessary to ensure the up-time target is met
- Punctual and willing to be flexible with time
- Good communicator at all levels, who gets on with role without a fuss
- Ability to travel anywhere in the UK at short notice to problem solve
Experience and skills
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft products
- Experience of EFACS
- Experience of time and attendance systems
- In depth knowledge of different network and disaster recovery environments
- Knowledge of CRM and BI solutions
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.