Supported Living Manager Learning Disabilities
Domus are pleased to be working with a leading not-for-profit provider to recruit for a supported living manager to oversee a cluster of their specialist services in Chard, Somerset.
They provide support to learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour and complex needs and are looking for a highly motivated manager to join their team.
They are paying £32,000 for the successful candidate.
- Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will
- Have proven management experience in the social care sector, ideally as a Registered Manager.
- Have experience working with autism and behaviours that challenge.
- Be a driver due to the location of the services as public transport is limited in the area.
The process will be held over two stages - an initial telephone conversation with the Operations Director followed by a formal interview with the HR Director and a member of the Operations team.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then please give me a call on today!
I look forward to hearing from you soon.